“More than Two Hours delayed flight from BDO to Halim Jakarta”
Review of Wings Air

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Flight was supposed to fly on 18 November 2017 at 09:35 and ended up flying at 11:35 to Halim Jakarta...... and the plane was ATR Turbo Prop and late to fly since the flight was also late to fly from originated city of Kota Malang in East Java.....
Thanks a lot for the small snack bags and lateness flight.......since I was buying and having business meeting in Jakarta and had to reschedule my arrival time by calling my business colleague from Bandung Hussein Sastranegara Airport Departure Hall....(BDO)....

Date of travel: November 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This airline is for me a doubtfull one. Let's put it this way. On the way back we opted for Garuda which a staggering US$ 8,- more expensive. The flight from Bali was delayed with a hour, no explanation. They did put a smile on my face when arriving in Lombok. The disembarkation music was Robbie Williams version of "I will survive"

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I had a meeting in manado,so I was wondering if there's a direct flight from Ambon to Manado. I just wanted to avoid transfer to makassar because it will take longer hours. Luckily there's a wings air now using ATR plane to manado. I never took wings air before,but since it's the only direct flight at the time, I'll take it. It turned out as the best decision I've make. The flight took 1 hour 35 minutes to arrive in Manado. Flight was great,seats was wider enough unlike lion air. It's a great experience especially saved my time a lot.

Date of travel: September 2017
1  Thank MikeAmbon
Reviewed 17 October 2017

If I could give them no stars I would. This is purely a warning to anyone and everyone not to fly with them. Our flight to Lombok was delayed 1.5 hours. No biggie. Our return flight was delayed 7.5 hours with no reasoning given and no one able to provide us with accurate information. Their on time record is a disgrace. Their customer service is deplorable with staff doing their best to avoid passengers who were wanting information. Thankfully, we didn't have a connecting flight which a lot of others did have and missed. This didn't seem to worry the Wings Air staff and I think this is the norm. Our flight was due to depart Lombok at 11:45 am and finally left at 7:15 pm. We were compensated $30 for our lost time. A day of our holiday lost in an airport that's best described as basic. Please people, whatever you do DO NOT FLY WINGS AIR!!!!! Swim if you have to, it'll probably be quicker!

2  Thank tedfarris
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Web checkin not possible. Call-center cannot check you in either. Call center useless. Last time staff at the airport useless. No snack provided, although required by law, if there is a certain delay. If you dont have to fly with them, dont fly. Worst airline ever, and I fly a lot.

1  Thank Juninho2