“The best budget airlines of India!”
Review of GoAir

Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

It was an urgent trip from chennai to mumbai, where I booked my ticket just 2 days before. Even then I got my ticket with a reasonable amount around 3.2k.
The leg room was very good and highly comfy for a 2 hours flight. I got a 5th row seat for free on checking in from airport without any prebookings.
I will consider GoAir for my future domestic travels.

Date of travel: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,326)

Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

A very enjoyable and comfortable flt..Clean and Always ON TIME.a great attribute.will recommend to others and travel again too

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

Arrived today from Muscat .... the flight was on time, spot on.... infact landed nearly 30 mins earlier ...

The interior was neat and clean... the announcement, clear... the service was good and efficient...

The seating was bit of a problem, inspite of my having a seat in the emergency row... the seats are not very comfortable and the upholstery needs to be refurbished ...

Overall a good experience...

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
1  Thank anilm03
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

I am Flown goair for 3 times and I have to say they really nail there work they are just amazing to travel with they make sure your travel with them goes super smooth with amazing services,absolutely hassle free making them the airline worth travelling with !

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Be and make happy .relax in craft.enjoy the delicacies on board telling goair .reaching safely on time is our mission.goair is meant for all to fly to required destination.so keep going.

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Gaitonde713
US$USD
India
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.