We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

I want to book a room in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guest house for 23/7/11 & 24/7/2011 for two days. What is the tariff? please post me the contact details to satyam62@gmail.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

the MVT or the mayapur vrindavan trust bhaktivedant Ashram is located just behind Vrindavana’s most popular temple-the ISKCON Krishna Balarama Mandir.

You can stay at MVT Bhaktivedanta Ashram Guest House. charges are Rs. 750 per night for Non AC room, for an AC room the charges are Rs. 1000.

Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

I can not book rooms to MVT Bhaktivedanta Ashram via Internet. Simply could not find any booking site that is able to do that. I need 2 rooms with 2 people in each room for one night. Check in 30.12.2011 check out 31.12.2011 I want to make sure rooms are available when I come with my friends. Pls advise how to book rooms in this hotel.

Mumbai, India
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

I am from Mumbai,I will be going to Mathura Vrindavan on 6th of Jan 2012,will be staying till 8th of Jan 2012,i want to stay at MVT Bhaktivedanta Ashram as i have read reviews of best quality stay at Mathura Vrindavan,i would like to know how can i book my stay at MVT Bhaktivedanta Ashram,or should i approach directly when i reach Mathura Vrindavan.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

For reservations In India

MVT - Bhaktivedanta Ashram, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg,

Raman Reti, Vrindavana - 281 124 (U.P.) INDIA

Tel: +915656533592 & +918171821100

General inquiries: info@mvtindia.com

For reservations by email: reservations@mvtindia.com

For reservation In the USA

MVT - Bhaktivedanta Ashram,

PO Box 177, Badger, CA 93603, USA

Tel: (559) 337 2200

Fax: (559) 337 2354

Email: torchlightpublishing@yahoo.com

New Delhi, Delhi...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

I want to book two rooms in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guest house for 5\4\12 to 6\4\12 for two days. What is the tariff? please post me the contact details to anandsharma6611@yahoocom.com

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
175 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

Someone from MVT quoted me the room charge as 1700. I was expecting somewhere around 1000 for an AC room. Does anybody have any idea what the recent charges are? I am planning a visit sometime in Oct.

Bhubaneswar, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

Iwant to book two tripple beded room on dated 26&27 oct,2012.What is the procedure to book online & Whatis the room tarrif of a/c &non a/c rooms.

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
175 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

Faka1969,

You can send an email to reservations@mvtindia.com with your details and they can handle your reservation request. Hope this helps.

Mumbai
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

I want to book a room for my wife and me from 22 Oct to 28 Oct 2012. Kindly advise me about the rents etc. We are life members of ISKCON.

Mumbai
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Room booking in MVT Bhaktivedanta Guesthouse

I want to book a room for my wife and me from 22 Oct to 28 Oct 2012. Kindly advise me about the rents etc. We are life members of ISKCON.

Get answers to your questions about Vrindavan