We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

Renfrewshire...
Level Contributor
89 posts
21 reviews
Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

Hi we are staying near Poble Espanyol tram station next month. Can i purchase the bomo card for 10 trips at the station? Is there a manned window or machine?

Also, is there a shop within walking distance i can wander to in the morning for fresh bread/milk without having to drive to supermarket? Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Huddersfield
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

You'll have to get the Bono ticket at Alicante, but you can top it up on the trams themselves after you've got one. There is a little bakery/cafe set back from the tram stop back towards the main road (turn left at the mini roundabout) that sells milk, juice, cakes, crisps etc. There is also a pharmacy and a couple of tapas bars there. Other than that nearest one is probably Aldi (15 min walk)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
2. Re: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

At Foguers restaurant they do a breakfast menu in the morning, and I think you can buy bread from them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

You don't need to go to Alicante, the bonos and cards are sold at the Campello station (opposite Supercor).

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

Is that relatively new?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

No.. that office has been there for years.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets

No i meant the ability to buy a bono card, there doesn't seem to be anyone working there the few times Ive been

Reply to: Bono Card Purchase/Supermarkets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Campello
Recent Conversations