We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

toronto
Level Contributor
91 posts
78 reviews
Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

We went to IB in 2012 and 13 - loved it. But the only negative was we had to get up really early to get chairs in the shade. Has that been fixed?

Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
17,839 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

We were there in December and no, not really. I doubt it is any different than when you went. It was easy to get a chair but there's not a lot of shade. We were usually on the beach anyway by about 8:30 and were always able to get chairs in one of the back rows, which had the most shade but only the back row was really in full shade. The middle row would be in the sun by early to mid afternoon and the front row was all sun. If you showed up mid morning, you could have gotten a chair with no problem but it would have been in front and probably in the sun.

Saginaw, Michigan
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

Do they provide towels for the Beach and Pool at Infinity Bay? or do I need to bring my own.

Alberta
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

They provide towels. You'll get towel cards to exchange for towels at the beach/pool.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
17,839 posts
118 reviews
4. Re: Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

Yes they provided one towel per person.

5. Re: Infinity Bay - is it easy to get a beach chair?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2017, 11:47