We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roatan budget accommodation

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
41 reviews
Roatan budget accommodation

Hello.

My wife and I are on a month trip to central america and have 10 days in Roatan to relax and the end of our holiday.

We are not quite backpackers who stay in hostels but looking for some rooms with a budget of £25 a night so around $35-$40 dollars i think that is roughly.

Ideally we just want that budget to give us a nice, clean double room, bathroom, hot water and a good location near to the beach as we can get. Is that possible?

Can anyone recommend any?

Thanks

Menlo Park...
Level Contributor
5,771 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: Roatan budget accommodation

there must be a lot of places off the road in West End that will qualify, but since they are off the road I do not know about them. 2 places I could suggest are Chillies (across from Sundowners) and almost next door, Posada Arco Iris. They are less expensive in the off-season. If those aren't cheap enough, there is a bare hotel on the road near Coconut Tree called the Dolphin or maybe Delfin. Seems to house mainly working guys, so it may turn out to be just a dorm, but it's gotta be cheap. All 3 are on Half Moon Bay, actually across the road from the water. I have to believe that there is a hostel somewhere in WE, given the number of young people in dive master training there, but I have not heard of anything.

2. Re: Roatan budget accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 10:20