We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi-Fi- West Bay

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
447 posts
123 reviews
Wi-Fi- West Bay

Can anyone tell me if there are any locations in West Bay that offer free wi-fi access? I was unable to get any information in the cruise critic forum.

illinois
9 posts
1. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

I think I saw a sign at Beachers that said it was a wi-fi location. Can't remember if it said if it was free or not.

Bonnyville, Canada
Level Contributor
644 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

There is a little cafe in West Bay Mall that has it, not sure if it is free, but I think so.

ont
Level Contributor
424 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

Java vine is in the mall and its free if you purchase food and drink i believe

Wasilla
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

Beachers has free Wi-Fi. We were just there a week ago. The guys at Beachers are all very friendly and the food is great! If you're going to use the wifi it would be kind if you at least bought a drink and with as hot as it is you will probably want one too! I recommend the Roatan Bliss.

Edited: 10 March 2013, 07:51
Wasilla
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

Bleachers has free Wi-Fi. We were just there a week ago. The guys at Bleachers are all very friendly and the food is great! If you're going to use the wifi it would be kind if you at least bought a drink and with as hot as it is you will probably want one too! I recommend the Roatan Bliss.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
447 posts
123 reviews
6. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

Thank you for all the feedback. We just returned from our trip and our day in Roatan was met with heavy rain so we did not make it to West Bay. We spent some time in Coxen Hole at Fonsies and used their wifi. Drinks were great. Company was fun. Will plan an extended trip to Roatan in the near future!

7. Re: Wi-Fi- West Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 10:46