We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Rocas Vs. Bananarama

Surprise, Arizona
2 posts
Save Topic
Las Rocas Vs. Bananarama

I'm traveling in May to Roatan with a 15 year old and a three year old, can anyone guide me on the best hotel to stay, so far based on reviews I've limited my options to Las Rocas and Bananarama. I wanted something with a pool for my three year old but it was hard to find. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Shore Excursion: West Bay Beach with...
34 Reviews
from US$ 50.00*
Free Cancellation
Snorkeling Tour from Roatan Island...
1 Review
from US$ 36.00*
Free Cancellation
5-Hour Roatan Island Cultural...
73 Reviews
from US$ 30.00*
Free Cancellation
I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,583 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Rocas Vs. Bananarama

The young child would be safer at Bananrama cause Las Rocas in on sand over rock/coral, if he falls it may be very painful. I have tripped more than once over there and I pay attention where my feet are.

Infinity Bay, Henry Morgan, Paradise Beach Club and Mayan all have pools on West Bay Beach. West Bay Lodge is off the beach and they have a pool as well.

The weather shifted down here.. the wind is up and the rain is coming. The waves of West Bay are about 4 feet. I love the drama of weather. :0)

Mentioned in this post
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,331 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Henry Morgan Beach Resort
Henry Morgan Beach Resort
1,615 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,811 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Surprise, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Rocas Vs. Bananarama

Thank you for the advise, my 15 year old did not like West Bay, I think we are going for Bananarama. Once again thank you.

Mentioned in this post
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,811 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,583 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Rocas Vs. Bananarama

What did your 15 year old NOT like about West Bay?

You understand Bananarama is both in West Bay and on West Bay Beach ... yes?

Mentioned in this post
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,811 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
4. Re: Las Rocas Vs. Bananarama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about West Bay