We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay

Penn Yan, New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay

Hi, this is our 4th trip to Roatan, leaving in March. We would like to stay at Infinity Bay this time but require a 3 bedroom. I cannot find any rentals for a 3 bedroom. I do not want to rent a 3 bedroom directly from Infinity Bay, it is way over priced. I have searched all of the rental engines and I am not finding one. If you know of one, would you please pass along. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,331 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Santa Monica...
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay

You should try booking a house on the island. Try using

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…

I think you would have a better chance of finding something priced well with 3 bedrooms through this site.

Penn Yan, New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay

HI, thank you. I searched that engine, and all engines, for a 3 BR at Infinity and could not find one. Renting direct from Infinity was too pricey. We did find a solution. We (2 adults, 2 teens) have rented a 2 BR at Infinity. Our daughter, and her boyfriend, rented Playa Bonita's studio. We are counting down the days until our flight leaves on May 18!

Penn Yan, New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay

Oh and by the way, for folks not looking to stay at Infinity Bay, we have rented a 3 bedroom before on West Bay, Condo Cervantes. It was wonderful! We highly recommend.

Mentioned in this post
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,331 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,811 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
4. Re: Looking for a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about West Bay