We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Underwater Museum.??

New jersey
Level Contributor
339 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
The Underwater Museum.??

I have not been able to find much information about The Underwater Museum. Anyone please elaborate, I would like to know if it is really ALL that? I went to their site and sounds wonderful....PLEASE Help!

Thanks

La Habra, California
Level Contributor
275 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

iT IS ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS!!! I would highly recommend it, You will have a great time. The guide named Tex is awesome, so friendly and nice. I think it is great for all ages and experience levels. The sights are amazing and Tex seems to know how to spot fish and know where and when they will be there. The host Loren is also a great guy and makes you feel at home!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, I keep going back, tell 'em Harold sent ya!!! Have a great time and please post photos and review when you get back. I look forward to seeing your trip on here!

New jersey
Level Contributor
339 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

Yeah!! Thanks Green...will be going & will will make sure to give ur Hola

I will post my report,videos & photos

Btw I have been watching utube all afternoon. I'm more than ready....

La Habra, California
Level Contributor
275 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

Thanks, I was raised in Maywood, NJ. Have family in Tom's river. Also, if you like fishing, Loren and Tex are the best outfit on Roatan. I would also highly recommend having Foster Diaz's son Ray (xtreme charters) take you to cayos cochinos, its like going back in time and swimming in a giant fish tank. Cant wait to hear all about it. I will be there in 20 days and agian in sept and dec. Big ups!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Foster's West Bay
Foster's West Bay
490 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

HAROLD! You are a NJ boy? You need to come back home and visit me in Delaware

La Habra, California
Level Contributor
275 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

Im from Jersey!!!! I would love to. Maybe next year, I need to see my nonna in Tom's River. That would be great. We also need to hook in in Roatan one of these days!!! Have a great day all!

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

I was trying so hard to get back to Roatan in August for a week. The air fare is a killer at about $900.00 PP. I can't justify that price for air just for a week. If I'm going to pay that amount then I am going to stay for at least 2 weeks!

I have a feeling we will meet someday.......

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
7. Re: The Underwater Museum.??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2012, 09:50
Get answers to your questions about West Bay