We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity Bay new

Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Infinity Bay new

Sunwing's packages to Infinity Bay which include an all-inclusive meal plan have just started this month. Has anyone been there and tried it out yet? We are anxious to hear whether or not the indoor restaurant is ready and how the all inclusive food was.

Edited: 13 December 2009, 16:36
Mentioned in this post
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,351 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Xbalanque Resort
Xbalanque Resort
#1 of 13 hotels in West Bay
Caribe Tesoro
Caribe Tesoro
#1 of 6 B&Bs / Inns in West Bay
West Bay Lodge and Spa
West Bay Lodge and Spa
#2 of 13 hotels in West Bay
Toronto
Level Contributor
241 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Infinity Bay new

I'm hoping that someone responds to you, because I'm very interested in finding out more information from someone that has just returned too .... we are looking into Infinity Bay, through Sunwing, for next spring. And we want to find out about the "dine-around" feature to eat at the different hotels, that Sunwing offers as part of their All-Inclusive package.

Mentioned in this post
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,351 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Infinity Bay new

I too am looking at the same package with Sunwing.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infinity Bay new

This may help

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g944573-i12645-k30…

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
45,240 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Infinity Bay new

I checked with a few that returned from IB and any new facilities are nowhere ready

hopefully by spring????

Ontario
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Infinity Bay new

I booked with sunwing in October 2009 to go to Infinity Bay on Jan 18/10. (2 days from now.) I got a call last night saying that sunwing has dropped Infinity Bay and that I'll have to go to Henry Morgan or get my money back and I have less than 24hrs to decide. I haven't talked to my travel agent yet-I'm off to do that as soon as it opens. My advice is find another tour operator.

Edited: 16 January 2010, 18:56
Mentioned in this post
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,351 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Henry Morgan Beach Resort
Henry Morgan Beach Resort
1,636 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
6. Re: Infinity Bay new

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 January 2010, 20:35
Flowers Bay...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Infinity Bay new

luv2vactn,

Its too bad you had not been following the TA forums . If you had then you would have seen this has been going on for weeks now. While the outcome may not have ended up being any better at least it would not have been such a short term surprise for you.

Not pointing any fingers as andthis is just one instance I think it is somewhat human nature but so many come here, to the forums, one time to post negative things when a lot of problems people have had been brought up in the past and could have been avoided or at least handled differently.

ontario canada
Level Contributor
72 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Infinity Bay new

Look into Air only as I did and booked thru Sell off Vacations ,cheaper than sunwing it self for Jan 18 and there is a ton of stuff available on the net for accomadation, a quick 1800 ph call or book online and you arethere. I know this is short notice but you could pull it off.t won't be IB but so what. Just a thought.

9. Re: Infinity Bay new

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 09:45