We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Media Luna

Courtland, Canada
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
Media Luna

We have a large group considering this resort for first week of March 2018. How far is it from the airport? Is it close to travel for day trips etc? Is smoking allowed on the resort? Any comments or information on the resort would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Media Luna

A few things, Media Luna is not in West Bay but you posted in West Bay forum, Probably around 30 40 minutes from airport depending on traffic, Not close for day trips

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
700 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Media Luna

Media Luna is a new, small nice resort that is about 1/2 hour from anything else. Its near the East End of the island, and it about 3/4 hour from the airport. If you are looking quiet, romantic and secluded, you will really like it. If you want restaurants, bars, dives hops, etc. you may be happier choosing something closer to West Bay or West End.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
239 posts
54 reviews
3. Re: Media Luna

Smoking is permitted in certain common areas. The rooms are all cabanas and I loved sitting in my porch with my evening pipe. If you are divers, this place is tough to beat as the on site dive shop is excellent as is the shore diving/snorkelling.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
241 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Media Luna

We stayed at ML in March. It was one of the best vacations we have ever had. Airport to resort was 40 minutes but traffic was heavy, that's why. Can be done in 25 minutes. We hired a driver for the day to take us all around the island. Well worth it. You can hike up the dirt road (Media Luna Road) if you are ambitious. Some did daily. I have a FB group with some great posters with info. Join us!

5. Re: Media Luna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2018, 09:46