We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Atlanta
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Can anyone provide details about current happy hours (times and drink specials would be awesome!) and nightly specials for restaurants on West Bay. We are staying at Infinity Bay April 1-8 and would love to walk the beach and try out different places during the week. Knowing which places have happy hours and nightly specials would be very helpful for our cost-conscious family.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

Mentioned in this post
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,812 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,333 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
South Dakota
Level Contributor
361 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Not sure if there is a place will all of them listed but do know if you like Bananarama on FB the post frequently their specials and they are very family friendly. Enjoy!

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,556 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Double post..silly system

Edited: 28 February 2017, 00:51
I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,556 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Someone may be able to give you a list...if not the Eatery/ Watering Holes on West Bay are really competitive, most have signs out on the beach to entice you to come.

Mentioned in this post
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,812 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
7,407 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Hangover Hut has good food and yummy drinks. Excellent Pork Philly Cheese and Hamburgers.

Mentioned in this post
Hangover Hut
Hangover Hut
337 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Beachers was one of our faves, maybe because it was so close to where we stayed! They have happy hour every day until 7 I think. 2 monkey la la's (think DQ blizzard with booze) for $7.

Food was great. Walk the beach and check out the daily specials. I think Fosters has lobster Tuesday and Thursday but we didn't eat there after discovering the bathrooms had no soap. Yuck!

Mentioned in this post
Beachers
Beachers
1,381 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
917 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

I usually just walk the beach daily and look at the boards. Ate at Beachers last night; the special was 3 lobster tails, mashed potatoes and salad for $18. Got an order of conch fritters for the table that were outstanding. We have been splitting dinners so as not to overeat. Thirsty Turtle had 2 for 1 pizza yesterday. Grand Roatan had civiche special today for $10. We are eating at Kismet tonight. Will report back. I'm not sure the chefs can necessarily schedule and publish these things reference what they are able to obtain, and how many people they plan to serve.

Mentioned in this post
Beachers
Beachers
1,381 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Thirsty Turtle Bar and Grill
Thirsty Turtle Bar and...
1,161 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

Yes .... just walk the beach (it's not that long) and you'll see all the specials. Most likely you'll be approached by someone promoting some of the specials as you walk along. The hamburgers at the Palapa beach restaurant at Infinity Bay are amazing ... if you are in the mood for a big hamburger ... get one there .. there aren't necessarily so cheap there but they are HUGE if you are craving for a big beef burger.

Mentioned in this post
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Infinity Bay Spa and...
2,333 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

please don't eat lobster during your stay, april is during the closed season, so you'll just be encouraging poachers to take lobster during their breeding time.

i would also avoid conch which are endangered after years of overfishing in honduras (exports have already been banned). thanks for helping to keep our islands beautiful

9. Re: Restaurants: Happy Hours and Nightly Specials in West Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about West Bay