We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
40 posts
86 reviews
Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

Would like to pick up some grocery items on the way to Infinity Bay, any suggestions? Thanks in advance

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,781 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

Both Eldon's and Plaza Mar are just off to the right of the main road in Coxen Hole, very easy to get to, just ask your driver to stop.

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
7,725 posts
2. Re: Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

Both shops take US dollars. You will get change in lempiras, although the other day at Eldon's, they asked if I wanted change in dollars! Surprised me!

Take your own shopping bags. Please be sure to tip the boys who will be packing your bags and carrying it out the car. 20 lemps (approx. $1.00) Usually it's just one boy. There's a young lad who had a disability and can't use one of his hands. I always give him more.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
524 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

I thought I saw a place within walking distance from Infiniti Bay. Is there a place on the main road that you could walk to? It would be nice to be able to get to the condo and realize what we forgot or need and then shop. Thanks!

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,781 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

Unless something has changed the only place I know on the main road near Infinity is West Bay Mall with the Mangiamo Market and Deli. It has a limited selection various things and everything in West Bay is more expensive.

http://roatandeli.com/

There are several smallish markets in West End, just a water taxi away. The proper grocery stores are in Coxen Hole.

Edited: 29 January 2017, 09:53
5. Re: Grocery store on way to infinity bay from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2018, 10:45