We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

Plymouth, Mn
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

Staying in Utila Feb 11-18, leaving Roatan the 19th. Anyone have a one night stay available (two adults) in West Bay for a single night? Feel free to pm me.

Thanks,

Steve

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,714 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

My apologies, would not contacting hotels be a better course of action?

Perhaps we need more information to understand exactly what you seek.

Edited: 08 December 2016, 21:00
The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
13,508 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

I'd choose West End instead of West Bay - access to restaurants, etc. Here's where we stayed most recently - nice snorkeling straight out from the hotel.

http://www.hotel-roatan.com/posada-arco-iris/

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
694 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

I just found out today that the ferry direct from Utila to Roatan that operates from Thursday to Sunday has changed docks, and will now be docking in Coxen Hole instead of West End. Please plan accordingly.

Plymouth, Mn
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

I guess I was fishing...seeing if anyone from TA might have a place to rent for the night. I like West End, but really enjoy the beautiful beach of West Bay.

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

If you are still looking try www.seasideinnroatan.com she, Carolyn, sometimes has room for the twin bunk beds that is not posted on her website. Room just opened up last year for divers but she might rent it out if available.

Located on the hill above Beachers. a few minutes walk.

Edited: 08 February 2017, 07:30
6. Re: One night stay in Roatan Feb 18...anyone help.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2018, 10:47