We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know anything about Ain Sokhna?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Anyone know anything about Ain Sokhna?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been there and can say anything about it? we are going in march 2011 as a day trip from Cairo... we already have transport arranged. Even though we aren't staying at a hotel, can we still go on the beach? I hear alot of the beaches are owned by hotels. What can you do there? Is there a town or anything with places to eat? Any information would be super helpful!

Ain Sukhna, Egypt
1 post
1. Re: Anyone know anything about Ain Sokhna?

Good morning,

Most of the beaches belong to the hotels, however, at Stella di Mare you are welcome to use the beach against a fee. The price includes the use of the beach, sunbed, parasol, towels, lunch in the beach restaurant and even the use of the hotel pool if you so wish. For more information, contact es.seaclub@stelladimare.com

Have a nice day.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Anyone know anything about Ain Sokhna?

Thanks, that was super helpful! I will do that.

3. Re: Anyone know anything about Ain Sokhna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2011, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Ain Sukhna
Recent Conversations