We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papillon by Rex

warwick
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Papillon by Rex

Does anyone know if the ala cartes are included in the all inclusive. And are the garden view and sea view rooms any different in size, furniture etc. Also which rooms would be quietest as I have heard there is a nightclub close by that plays very loud music.

Thank you

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
180 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Papillon by Rex

Hi,

I've never stayed there so can't comment on the views or the AI menus but the Papillion is the closest beach front hotel to the nightclubs.

There is one at the back of the carpark opposite the resort , coconuts bar (I think), and the music is loud when walking past but I doubt very much if it will be too bad in the resort.

I could be wrong though so hopefully someone who's been there can give you a heads up...

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Papillon by Rex

Yes the a la carte's are included in the all inclusive package.

Coconutz bar is situated close to the back of the resort, we were located in the nearest block to this. We did hear the music on Friday nights but it didn't bother us, we slept just as well as usual. In fact we have requested to go in the same room next year.

I have no idea what the difference between the rooms are, we had a garden room #221

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
6 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Papillon by Rex

I stayed here about a month ago.

To add to the previous response about the restaurants, yes, they are included and also they request that you reserve 24 hours in advance. They really like to stick to the evening dining dress code so bring slacks, collared shirts and closed toe shoes for the men.

Try to stick to the rooms closest to the beach for less noise.

warwick
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Papillon by Rex

Thank you

warwick
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Papillon by Rex

thank you for the information.

It will be our first time to Saint Lucian, you must have enjoyed your time there to be returning. We normally do large resorts but this does look good.

warwick
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Papillon by Rex

thank you for your post. Do you know what room numbers after nearer the beach.

7. Re: Papillon by Rex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Rodney Bay
Recent Conversations