We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

om sai beach huts

Basildon, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
om sai beach huts

can you tell us if there is a kettle in the room,,i know its a daft question to ask ,,,but we love a tea in the morning,if not we will take our travel kettle,,,i must say great write ups for the place,,

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: om sai beach huts

I would say bring your own Terry, very doubtful for these places to supply kettles etc.

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: om sai beach huts

I don't think there is a restuarant attached to Om Sai so definitely bring your kettle!!!

Caramoz

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: om sai beach huts

Hi, no kettles in room so will have to bring your own. No shack attached but one right next door. They will bring you a cuppa over to your hut if you ask. Enjoy

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: om sai beach huts

Chuckling at the word "ROOM"...tee hee...

dorset
Level Contributor
211 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: om sai beach huts

HI

No kettle in the beach huts. The main lovely thing about Om Sai is that the huts are on the beach front although most are set back,very basic but clean .The person that looks after you at the beach huts is an absolute gem to the owner Guarav,his name is Nilesh,he will get you anything you need,he is a really lovely young man.

Going back over in March but staying at Khola beach but will be going to see Nilesh a couple of times,have kept in touch with him for the past 2 1\2years.

Enjoy

Basildon, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: om sai beach huts

we are there for 3 weeks in march before moving on ,so if you see us ,,pop over and have a beer,,,must say all the write ups have been really good,,looking forward to just chilling out,

lancashire
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: om sai beach huts

do you need to book the huts in advance if so how

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: om sai beach huts

I would jipph1, either PM robocop for Nilesh's e-mail or try and get it off facebook.

England
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: om sai beach huts

Hi all

Am going to Agonda beach in January 2013. Still trying to decide WHICH beach hut!!

Does Om Sai huts have huts with two beds as travelling with friend and how much would they cost in January?

Thanks

England
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: om sai beach huts

Hi all

Still trying to decide which huts to stay at in January 2013!! Do these huts have two beds in? Has anyone any idea of the cost per night at this time of year!!

Thank you

Get answers to your questions about Agonda