We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diatance: Candolim to Agonda

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
123 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Diatance: Candolim to Agonda

Hi Friends!

I am going to stay at Candolim for the Sunburn Music Fest 2011. After the fest i plan to stay at Agonda beach huts for 2 days, but Google shows a distance of 80 kms between the 2. Is that right? Are they really so far? The more i search, the more confused i get! Please advise.

Any advice on some place similar, isolated and closer to candolim? Thanks!!

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diatance: Candolim to Agonda

You are correct with the distance and it would take up to 2 hours to get there by road. Why not try staying at Ashwem or Mandrem beach in the north instead which is 23 kms and 40 minutes by road.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diatance: Candolim to Agonda

hi it may be a few hours travel to Agonda but it will be well worth it and also if you go by bus itll cost no more than 50rps each

if not well just 15 mins away and you have little vagator its really nice

sharon

Edited: 22 December 2011, 15:45
3. Re: Diatance: Candolim to Agonda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2012, 15:53
Get answers to your questions about Agonda