We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colca tour

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Colca tour

Has anyone used Peru Adventures Tours to do the 1night/2day trip from Arequipa to Colca to Puno tour?

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
5,242 posts
1,011 reviews
1. Re: Colca tour

No, sorry. I have used Acuarius Travel for the same circuit, it was fine

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
84 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: Colca tour

We did tour arranged by Kilawasi Lodge in Yanque. Pick up from Puno, overnight at the lodge and then on to Arequipa the next day after visiting the Colca Canyon and seeing the condors. All good plus you get a guided walk from the lodge. All the tour buses make the same stops.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
5,242 posts
1,011 reviews
3. Re: Colca tour

@pankarita

You asked for information on a Arequipa-Colca-Puno route, not Arequipa-Colca-Arequipa, did I understand correctly?

By Acuarius Travel I could just choose a "tailor made" Arequipa-Colca-Puno route.

http://www.acuariustravel.com/

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Colca tour

Booked the same tour but with Exploor Peru. However, I'm not sure if you want to do a trekking tour or a more "normal" tour by bus..the trekking tour will surely give you a better understanding what the canyon is like but the nirmal tours are fine to get to know it I guess :)

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
5,242 posts
1,011 reviews
5. Re: Colca tour

Moreover, the classic Arequipa-Colca-Puno route, without trekking, requires two full days (including an overnight stay in Chivay). For a real trekking more days are needed.

Reply to: Colca tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted