We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vandayar Hotel Vs Nataraja Residency

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
821 posts
55 reviews
53 helpful votes
Vandayar Hotel Vs Nataraja Residency
Save

Hi folks, I have a quick question on Vandayar Hotel and Nataraja Residency. We had contacted them to make a booking. It seems like these are two decent choices for staying at Chidambaram. However the price of Vandayar Hotel is twice that of Nataraja Residency. We are staying here for only 1 night and wanted some inputs from people on the forum on the comfort and quality level of these two places:

a) Are they comparable?

b) How relatively clean is each of them? Is Vandayar that much better?

C) How good are the rooms and the bathrooms?

Thanks a lot in advance for the inputs.

Coimbatore, India
Level Contributor
4,042 posts
109 reviews
193 helpful votes
1. Re: Vandayar Hotel Vs Nataraja Residency
Save

Hi...

I have stayed in Vandayar Hotels and would recommend the same. The rooms are clean and spacious (higher category) and the place is generally decent. The food is also good there. I do not have any idea on the other hotel.

Regards

Prasanna

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
821 posts
55 reviews
53 helpful votes
2. Re: Vandayar Hotel Vs Nataraja Residency
Save

@Prasanna: Thank you so much for your inputs! Really appreciate your help. I've decided to go with Vandayar Hotels.

3. Re: Vandayar Hotel Vs Nataraja Residency

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Chidambaram
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.