We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to primosten

HSE
North East
Level Contributor
600 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to primosten

Hi, I'm staying in trogir for 4 nights in September and have heard primosten is nice to visit.

Can anyone advise how to get there from trogir directly? I'm hoping I won't have to go back to split to make the journey ?

Thank you, Helen

6 replies to this topic
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
17,410 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to primosten

All buses that go from Split to Primosten stop at Trogir main bus stop. There are many every day of the week.

HSE
North East
Level Contributor
600 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to primosten

Thank you for that, I am hoping I have chosen the right base!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,968 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to primosten

Trogir is a great place to visit Primosten, Split and further afield you could get to Sibenik and NP Krka. The buses are air-conditioned and run to time.

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to primosten

I am flying into Split and will arrive on a Sunday 6pm in mid September. What are my options to go from the airport to Primosten? I am looking for time and costs. let me know if you can help... tks...

Durham
Level Contributor
5,762 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to primosten

Taking the local bus 37 from the road in front of the airport to Trogir (bus stop on the airport side of the road) and another bus from Trogir to Primosten costs about 40 kuna. You'd probably end up getting the 7.30pm bus from Trogir arriving about 8pm. A taxi would save an hour but cost over 350 kuna.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,968 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to primosten

Agree with apt22 but if you had the money then it may be woreth investigatinig a transfer - book it ahead. If you want to be completely random I've seen people wait outside the airport for the cars that stop who give lifts to Trogir (not licensed taxis) and arrange an on the spot transfer to Vodice which is a long way!

Reply to: Getting to primosten
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Primosten