We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kannur Airport to Coorg travel

Secunderabad, India
13 posts
Kannur Airport to Coorg travel
Save

Hello friends

I am travelling with family to Coorg from Hyderabad. We are taking a flight from Hyderabad to Kannur.

I request information on travel options from Kannur Airport to Coorg. I checked with a few Taxi services for an Innova (we are 5 adults and 1 kid) and rates seem to be in the range of 4500 to 5000 for one way. Some travels are even talking about interstate charges as extra...can someone provide more information please?

3 replies to this topic
Kumarakom, India
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
19 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: Kannur Airport to Coorg travel
Save

Hi Sateesh,

Please check with the below transporters in Kannur to fetch more details

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g777115-Activities-c59-Kannur_Kannur_District_Kerala.html

Regards

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
655 posts
52 reviews
25 helpful votes
2. Re: Kannur Airport to Coorg travel
Save

satheeh ,

the charges are almost same as 4 k to 5k .like if you have 3 or more days take cab from Coorg itself ,cos the kannur operator rates are very high compared to Coorg . you can check operators in the below link .

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g297633-Activities-c59-Kochi_Cochin_Ernakulam_District_Kerala.html

KERALA DAYZ

3. Re: Kannur Airport to Coorg travel
Save

HI Sateesh, I am trying the same trip this month. Can you please let me know which cab operator you chose and how was the service?

Reply to: Kannur Airport to Coorg travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kannur
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.