We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kostas Horse Riding Corfu

Middleton, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
45 reviews
Kostas Horse Riding Corfu

Has any-one had the same experience of the above company that I had recently whilst staying in Arillas.I booked a horse riding excursion for myself and my 4 year old grandaughter.We are both novices.I paid in advance.The cost included transfer to the stables.We were at the designated pick-up spot at 10-15 hrs as instructed[ at the junction by the Armourada]--by 10-45 hrs no-one had arrived to pick us up.I went to the booking agent and a phone call was made to the stables.Unbelievably we were told that they had a "car problem" and the ride was cancelled.No alternative method of transport had been arranged -no-one had let us know and we would have been left standing by the roadside indefinitely.We received a refund from the agent but this was little consolation to my tearful grandaughter who had so much looked forward to her first pony ride and was left cruelly disappointed by this company

Denis

1. Re: Kostas Horse Riding Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Arillas