We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aircon at rainbow

sheffield
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
aircon at rainbow

can anyone tell me how much it is for aircon for a week here and how much safety deposit boxes are thanx

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: aircon at rainbow

Hi Cath.......and Welcome to the Corfu Forum....

Most apartments charge for air-con.....I would allow between 5 to 8 euros per day, not sure about costs for safe deposit boxes at Rainbow though

Hope you enjoy your visit to the wonderful island of Corfu...

Fi

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
2. Re: aircon at rainbow

We paid €20 last year for safety box in Rainbow. You'll need to check forum when season starts for this year's price. I would allow €100 for aircon and box for 2 weeks. We didn't use aircon last July. The bottom and mid floor Rainbow studios are cool enough. Saying that, we only really in room between 2am and 8am and we've had a few beers so heat doesn't keep us awake.

Wolverhampton...
Destination Expert
for Arillas
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: aircon at rainbow

We stayed in Arillas in August the year before last and didn't need aircon, which was surprising at that time of year . You might get lucky and have very hot days with comfortable nights ....

4. Re: aircon at rainbow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 12:54
Get answers to your questions about Arillas