We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

leamington spa
5 posts
Save Topic
Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

Has anyone got married at the Baobab Beach Resort? Be interested in hearing how it went, if you would have changed anything and have any tips or advice generally. We have just booked our wedding there for March next year and are currently looking at the wedding packages at the hotel. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Baobab Beach Resort & Spa
1,733 Reviews
Diani Beach, Kenya
Ocean Village Club
Ocean Village Club
#5 of 30 hotels in Diani Beach
The Sands At Chale Island
The Sands At Chale Island
#6 of 30 hotels in Diani Beach
#9 of 30 hotels in Diani Beach
Kutno
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

Don't worry. We were in Baobab Beach Hotel 3 x (2008, 2009,2010). This hotel has a climate, all are bosom, delicious food, so all will be wonderfully.

Mentioned in this post
1,733 Reviews
Diani Beach, Kenya
England
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

I am getting married at the baobab next march too, what date is your wedding day?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,318 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

❝all are bosom ❞??

Google translate?

leamington spa
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

Waiting for the date to be confirmed,holiday booked, just waiting on hotel to confirm which day and time.

What about you? Have you got your date? Have you been able to get wedding information from the hotel. I'm finding them pretty quiet on replying to email.

England
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

Hi,

Our wedding date is the 06 March and the time booked is 4pm. i have been in touch with the wedding co-ordinator via email a couple of times and he has got back to me pretty quick.

leamington spa
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

Hi, congratulations! We've been given a date now, 22 March, but no time:(

I did get some photos from the Wedding Coordinator, but they were of someone else's wedding and I felt as though I'd gatecrashed their day!! No real location photos as I asked for. The wedding cake looked very basic too, so I have lots of questions, but no answers! I'll keep trying....

7. Re: Baobab Beach Resort - Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 01:46