We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baobab vs Diani Reef

essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Baobab vs Diani Reef

Hello all,

Can any of you lovely helpful people give me some opinions of hotels?

I'm struggling to choose between Baobab and Diani Reef, which both seem to be very similar price. 4 nights in March 2018 for 2 adults, celebrating our silver anniversary.

We're looking for a few nights to relax and explore after small safari.

I know they are at different ends of the beach - is one end better/cleaner than the other?

I also know Baobab is all inc - I think Diani Reef is only half board - does anyone know their prices/ availability of lunch, snacks, drinks?

Also which has cleaner, better facilities in room?

Thanks in advance

Sam

4 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baobab vs Diani Reef

Both very good hotels, however there are some recent (-) reviews for Diani Reef on TA.

My vote for Baobab, since you're getting "All Incl" for the same rate as Diani Reef (which does'nt offer AI).

My office colleague recently stayed at Baobab & enjoyed it immensely.

Good Luck

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baobab vs Diani Reef

We stayed at Baoba for 3 nights in July & loved it. The grounds are beautiful, the food was great and the rooms were ok - not fancy but fine. I would highly recommend Baobab but don't know Diane Reef so can't comment on it.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
27 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baobab vs Diani Reef

Both are good but Baobab is much better.Baobab has 3 resorts in 1 which comprises of The Baobab,KoleKole and Maridadi. Guests are allowed to access all the three and their facilities including pools,bars,restaurants etc.

The grounds are quite expansive and has a wide beachfront area.Baobab being an all inclusive hotel is also a bargain for the price.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Baobab vs Diani Reef

my vote goes for Baobab beach hotel lovely place

Reply to: Baobab vs Diani Reef
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted