We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsilivi

BIRMINGHAM
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Tsilivi

I am thinking of taking my 80 year old mom, there any benches for her to sit down. I recently went to Kalamaki (which i loved) but there was no where to sit and rest. Majorcas great for the elderly but wanted a change.

Bromyard, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tsilivi

Hi Elaine

I don't know Tsilivi well enough to answer the specific question about benches. My only observation would be that it is a very large resort (by Zakynthos standards), so that may be an issue to consider as well, as you may find yourself having to do quite a bit of walking unless you get a hotel in a really central position. Have you thought about maybe going to one of the more compact resorts which would limit the amount of walking for your mum? I took my mum (now 81, and has had a knee replaced) to Argassi in 2009, and because it is far more compact, she found it very good. Although there is one hill, the main strip is all on the flat which really helped. She also enjoyed the cafe/bars which are right on the beach as well. Just a thought - and I'm sure that someone who does know about beaches in Tsilivi will come along with an answer for you soon.

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tsilivi

Elaine, if you google "walking stick seats" you'll find a selection of reasonably priced devices which might be useful in case there aren't enough benches where you might need them.

Bob

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tsilivi

Plenty benches in the bars !

Anyway when I have been to Tsilivi I do like to go for a walk. Not 80 myself but I do like a stop every so often while out walking and I come across somewhere to sit , although not too many of them.

When walking on the beach you may have to go into the beach bars to have a quick drink. You may need a stop to get out of the heat.

It is fairly flat in Tsilivi and I am sure you will enjoy your time there.

Have been a few times and thoroughly enjoy myself.

BIRMINGHAM
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tsilivi

very useful thanks

BIRMINGHAM
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tsilivi

I have suggested them, she is a very proud lady! I will try her again. thanks

BIRMINGHAM
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tsilivi

great thanks

7. Re: Tsilivi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 11:49
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
More Tsilivi Topics