We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aphrpdoti Studios

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Aphrpdoti Studios

Hi

Can anyone tell me where these studios are please. I am wondering if they are up past Golden Sands Hotel?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,495 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

do you mean this one Jackie, it's behind the campsite if it's the one

img571.imageshack.us/img571/6373/l5k9.jpg

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

Thanks Delboy but not sure, they are new to Thomson this year!!!

Jackie

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,495 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

I have sent you a pm Jackie

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

Hi Delboy

Thanks for that, I think I know where it is now. Think we are still going to wait for Cosmos to see what they put Ioannis on at. they should be on in next week. We used to pass there on way to Nostos, which is now down to £581.00!!!! Thanks for your help. I have looked at other places, done Parga, Stoupa, don't like the look of Corfu when I find something I think is ok, it mentions Karaoke or sunday dinners !!!!! Seen a few of your reviews they are very informative. Did really enjoy Thassos though. Once again thanks for your help.

Jackie

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,495 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

Hi Jackie

Yes we did enjoy Thassos, one of our favourites now and going back next year. We spotted the Ioannis on our walk to the beach from the Nostos, it looks a bit bigger than the Nostos with a swimming pool at the back.

img546.imageshack.us/img546/3608/3d63.jpg

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

Hi-Jackie----Yes,Thassos does get under your skin,been 8 times all in Thassos town. Have tried Parga and others and the only place we would back again to is Gallisas on Syros which in September is deserted.The only snag is the transfer.Olympic holidays do go to a lot more of the smaller islands which sounds more like your cup of tea.

7. Re: Aphrpdoti Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Golden Beach
Recent Conversations
More Golden Beach Topics