We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

England
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

Can anyone tell me if there are there hairdryers in the rooms at Smaragdi II ?

Off on the 24th and can't wait.

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
950 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

Well, unless it's changed, they didn't have any last year. This is basic no frills accomodation, but with glorious views and excellent hospitality. Enjoy!

blackburn
Level Contributor
269 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

no, no hairdryer, yes very basic as said before, but fabulous views, and clean. You just have a fridge, 2 rings and a kettle, had a good look round and would not stay anywhere else, have already booked for next year. Do visit Anna at the shop at the bottom of the hill, she is lovely and remembered us from last year, she even came out to wave the bus off as she knew everyone on it when we were leaving.

England
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

Thanks, we like basic anyway! I didn't think there was one, but thought I'd check in an attempt to save on luggage space.

Reallly need this holiday!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

If you email Costas via the Smaragdi/Emerald website, he will tell you if they have hairdryers or not. I know from experience that he will respond to reasonable requests (irons, hairdryers, extra pillows, specific rooms) if you ask in advance. It's a great place. Just got back.

5. Re: Smaragdi II - hairdryer?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:45
Get answers to your questions about Golden Beach
Recent Conversations
More Golden Beach Topics