We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather next week......

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
36 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
Weather next week......

I am going to Thasos on Sunday for a week, staying at Golden Beach. Could anyone please tell me what the weather forecast is for the following week. I have looked online but all the reports are conflicting!

Thanks for any help.

Mentioned in this post
Thasos
Thasos
Northeast Aegean Islands, Greece
Golden Beach
Golden Beach
686 Reviews
Thasos, Greece
Hoek van Holland...
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather next week......

Weather very hot atm, like July so fingers crossed you could be in for a scorcher.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather next week......

Hi JPA we go on Sunday also, staying at Emerald Studios, were you staying?

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
36 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather next week......

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I will certainly keep my fingers crossed and everything else, for a scorcher next week!!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
36 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather next week......

Hi Davenjulie

We are staying at the Alexandra Golden Boutique hotel in Golden Beach. Not been to Thasos before and we are really looking forward to it. Hope you have a good time too.

Mentioned in this post
Alexandra Golden Boutique Hotel
Alexandra Golden...
409 Reviews
Thasos, Greece
Golden Beach
Golden Beach
686 Reviews
Thasos, Greece
Thasos
Thasos
Northeast Aegean Islands, Greece
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather next week......

Hi JPA

Weve never been to Thassos before, and also really looking forward to it

Have a fabulous holiday

Dave N Julie

Mentioned in this post
St Ives, cambridge
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather next week......

How was your trip to Alexandra golden Boutique hotel, were you pleased with the Hotel and the quality of service.We are going on the !7th of June.

St Ives, cambridge
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather next week......

How was your trip to Alexandra golden Boutique hotel, were you pleased with the Hotel and the quality of service.We are going on the !7th of June.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
36 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather next week......

Hi

We had a lovely time at the hotel. It really is worthy of its 5* rating. All the staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Any request is dealt with straight away and without any fuss. Everywhere is very clean and modern. All the furnishings whether in the communal area's or in the rooms are of a good quality and look new. The food is of an excellent standard, we were half board and I can honestly say the dinners were brilliant - you get free water with dinner.

Being adults only the pool area's are quiet and relaxing, as is the whole place, including the beach area.

We upgraded to a maisonette with private pool. It was amazing and well worth the money.

I have written a review on TripAdvisor but it hasn't been published yet!

If you would like to know anything else please ask and I will hopefully be able to help!

Have a fab time - I'm very jealous!!!

St Ives, cambridge
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather next week......

Hi

Thank you for that - did you have any issue with the noise that someone has commented on in the last revue? The weather looks good but rain forcast for the weekend we arrive!!

Did you find upgrading at the hotel a better deal than through the travel agent?

Regards

england
Level Contributor
4 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather next week......

Hi there

I was the one who mentioned the noisy nights. We were there at the same time as JPA and the week after. The first week was fine but the second week saw an influx of guests who seemed to enjoy their late night revelry and the hotel obliged with an electronic synthesiser and a young lady belting out the latest hits from 1980. The bar stays open until midnight anyway but you would hardly know it unless they supply this kind of entertainment. I don't want to put you off, the hotel is worthy of its reputation as far as service and food goes, but the late night noise was very irritating. Stay away from the 100 numbered rooms ( I meant to use the word prefix in my revue not suffix) and it should be much better.

Enjoy your holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Golden Beach
Recent Conversations
More Golden Beach Topics