We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kolhapur stay and must visit places

Thane, India
Level Contributor
56 posts
181 reviews
128 helpful votes
Kolhapur stay and must visit places
Save

Hi all. We would be in Kolhapur for 2 nights and 3 days (fri, sat sun). Please suggest us a budget stay option nearby good non veg eateries. Also suggest us some must visit places and must eat dishes.

We would also like to visit any kushti akhada or watch a live match. Any information around it would alao be very useful.

2 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: Kolhapur stay and must visit places
Save

I ll address the food part.

For misal - try fadtare misal udyog

For non vegetarian I have limited experience but hotel opal is pretty good.

For vegetarian thali- try Raj purush. It's exactly opposite the railway station. It's slightly expensive but unlimited and totally worth it.

Ernakulam District...
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
222 reviews
53 helpful votes
2. Re: Kolhapur stay and must visit places
Save

Search on TripAdvisor site & you'll get options with traveller reviews for restaurants, hotels, places to visit etc. There are palaces & famous temples, among others that you can visit. I've been to the Mahalakshmi Temple at Kohlapur and liked the atmosphere.

Reply to: Kolhapur stay and must visit places
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kolhapur
More Kolhapur Topics
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.