We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus service from mumbai international airport to Kolhapur

Irving, Texas
1 post
Bus service from mumbai international airport to Kolhapur
Save

I would be traveling from Mumbai international airport to Kolhapur, please let me know if bus service like Neeta volvo are available. I have 4 luggage bags as well. Thank you in advance

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: Bus service from mumbai international airport to Kolhapur
Save

Bus services from Mumbai airport direct are difficult if non existent tbh.

You can find neeta volvo / other buses from Western Express highway in Andheri.

The bus stop should be a short Uber / taxi / rickshaw ride. Though with 4 bags it might be a haul for rickshaw etc.

My suggestion would be taking an Uber from the airport to closest neeta volvo pick up point. Make sure you leave buffer between landing - bus timing coz Mumbai immigration baggage collection and customs takes 1 hour at least ( if coming by international)

Edited: 3 years ago
Mumbai
Level Contributor
785 posts
10 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Bus service from mumbai international airport to Kolhapur
Save

See https://neetabus.in/AvailableRoutes.aspx

Click on the pick up points to see from where one can be picked. Give sufficient buffer time and book a bus at a comfortable time.

3. Re: Bus service from mumbai international airport to Kolhapur

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Kolhapur
More Kolhapur Topics
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.