We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

I was just wondering some of the details on weddings at the Whitehouse. I am looking to have mine there in Feburary 2009 and I need to start planning.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

I'm having a renewal of vows at Whitehouse in August 08 and I'm also curious about the wedding details. Can anyone give us some tips or advice?

Florida
Level Contributor
30 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

I'm returning to Whitehouse next week. Although I havn't attended a Whitehouse wedding, I attended a small wedding as a guest at Sandals Royal Bahamian. Their wedding coordinator at Sandals took care of everything and made it a great day. Keep in mind the hot weather and potential for wind in your planning (with regards to hairstyles, etc.) The photographer did a great job, but it was pricey. Overall, it was a nice day, and the bride and groom were pleased.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
756 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

FLgirl--

we will be there in early August (6th-14th) to celebrate our 5th anniversary (8/9/08) and are thinking of renewing our vows, too. Do you have any info other than that found on the Sandals website about vow renewals?

Thanks

Kristie

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

Here are some highlights from a message someone sent me that helps answer some of our questions:

"the wedding coordinator was awesome, helped us with processional music or you can bring your own CD, arranged our flowers, went with the standard which they ordered and had dyed to match my husbands outfit. Paid the $500 for the video taping, expensive but priceless! Met a couple from TX that stood by as our witnesses, pkg came with champaign and a good sized cake. Free photo, Photographer stayed with us and video taped the reception and flower toss. Ordered crystal champaign glasses from Things Remembered.com had them personalized with orig wedd date and 25 year logo. So worth the $200 vows fee!"

Based on this person's comments, everything sounds like it was well taken care of.

5. Re: Wedding at Sandals Whitehouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 19:52
Get answers to your questions about Savanna La Mar
More Savanna La Mar Topics