We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

near by places to visit around shirdi

bangalore
1 post
Save Topic
near by places to visit around shirdi

We are planning to Visit shiridi from bangalore , I would like to know what are all the near by places to see .

i also want to go to pandrapur after shirdi pl give the road/train

details

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,179 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

Aurangabad, Ajanta & Ellora Caves, Nashik are all close to Shirdi

Train details available on www.erail.in

Mumbai, India
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

Hi,

We are planning to visit shirdi this month end i.e nov 24th

I would like to know as we want to spend one or two days near by shirdi. any places. also i wouldl iketo go to pandharpur and astavinayak

pls suggest me some pilgrim places

myemail id is konkani_123@yahoo.co.in

ARUPPUKKOTTAI
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

Hello,

You first get down at Solapur and then go to Pandrapur by Car or bus.The Padrapur visit will take more than half a day to worship Lord Vital.Then you proceed to Shirdi ffom Solapur via Daund (Junction).From Daund it is advisable to go by Car (two and a half hour) or by bus( four hours) via Ahmednagar(Nagari) and Rahuri.There is not train connection from Daund to Shirdi.If you desire to go by only train ,then after Pandrapur you return back to Solapur and proceed to Pune(Next to Daund) by Train.There is a super fast Passenger to Shirdi from Pune at 4.00AM and you can reach Shirdi by 10.00AM or so.

Please don't go to Manmad,it is only for the people from North India. Another way ,Kopargoan is very nearer to Shirdi.There are number of Trains to Kopargoan from Daund and from Kopargoan it is around half an hour journey to Shirdi.

With best wishes,

U.Paramasivam

Mumbai, India
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

THANKS for ur informations

do u know any place where u can stay in pandharpur and pune and shirdi

pls do let m know

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

Pl give tourist points near shirdi with km. from shirdi. we are coming from new delhi. Ramesh

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

Pl give tourist points near shirdi with km. from shirdi. we are coming from new delhi. Ramesh

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

8. Re: near by places to visit around shirdi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2012, 11:01