We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asturias village

Redcar, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Asturias village

Thinking of booking Asterias Village for 2016, family of 4. We stayed at the Royal belvedere last year, and spent most evenings in the villages, so know that we like the location etc. we will be staying half board - I know that means we miss out on the great restaurants, but it just suits better for now with the kids etc. anyone got any comments good or bad? - all the reviews I have read seem very positive. Thanks.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
889 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Asturias village

We stayed at the Royal Belvedere 2 years then at the Asterias Village this year, just last week.I would never go AI again in Greece. We did bed & breakfast at the Asterias which was good. I like the Asterias, the pool is nice, studio was basic but ok, quiet a difference after the Belvedere but I would go back to the Asterias, but not the Belvedere. How old are your kids? Seems a shame to go half board when you have so many great places to eat on your doorstep, but it's what suits you. We never ate at the Aserias but that was just because we never got round to it not cause we thought it was bad. My son is 15 now and was 12 when we stayed at the Belvedere which does have far better entertainment laid on than the Asterias, but as my son is now 15 this was not so much of a problem as when he was younger he always wanted to stay in the hotel for the nightly shows. The Asterias has a kids club very small and only saw 2 night time events, a DJ and a singer.We did 10 days and stayed in the village every night did say was going down the hill but never seemed to make it. The staff at the Asterias are realyl nice too, especially Danny and George. You will have a great time.

Edited: 09 August 2015, 01:30
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
466 reviews
2. Re: Asturias village

We were B&B and the breakfast was great, no complaints at all. We also ate in the Oliva restaurant during our stay which is where the evening meals on half board are served. Food was great again, we had the whole menu to choose from though and I know half board is restricted.

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: Asturias village

I am going in 3 weeks :)

Redcar, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
4. Re: Asturias village

Thanks for your comments - just booked for next year . Only 50 weeks to go ............!

5. Re: Asturias village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations