We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asotos Koutouloufari bar closed?

Horwich, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Asotos Koutouloufari bar closed?

Hi, we came to visit Koutouloufari 3 years ago in 2013 and have booked to go back this year 29th Sep to 10 Oct. I've been looking up all my favourite places where we went before and saw that Asotos says it is closed. This is the taverna/bar where you buy drinks and you get food along with it, aswell as great conversation and a real Greek atmosphere. I so wanted this bar to be open. Is it really closed? And if so what is it now and is there anywhere nearby similar?

Rachel

Pontypridd
Level Contributor
528 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asotos Koutouloufari bar closed?

Hi. If Asotos was the small restaurant on the bottom road in Koutouloufari (close to Oniro) then sadly it is closed and was last year. A new restaurant has opened opposite - Liani. It's good but not as good as Asotos was. Mad guy who used to drink raki with everyone who are there!!!

Edited: 10 July 2015, 01:32
2. Re: Asotos Koutouloufari bar closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations