We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takeaways

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
466 reviews
Takeaways

Any places in Koutouloufari or Piskopiano that do takeaways? Our 2 year old is currently in bed every night at 6:30 so we're planning for that eventuality!

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Takeaways

Not that I know of Ben , but I'm sure your apartments will have a restaurant and they would allow you to carry whatever you wanted to your room.

It would be nice to sit on your balcony to have your dinner and relax.

Hope you have a lovely time.

Yvonne

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Takeaways

You should be fine Ben. There are plenty of places in Hersonissos that will deliver - Gyros / Pizza that sort of thing. I am sure your accommodation owner will phone up for you. I have a feeling that one of the restaurants in Koutouloufari (Ariadni?) also does takeaway Pizzas.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Messenia Region, Laconia Region, Magnesia Region
Level Contributor
6,748 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: Takeaways

Ask in local tavernas, you may well find they are happy to pack any dishes from their menu into takeaway containers for you.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
4. Re: Takeaways

Don't forget 6.30 is 8.30pm in Greece. So you never know you may get the odd meal out.

We stuck to usual bedtime when my 2 were little so ate at around 7pm, back for 9pm bedtime (7pm UK time)

Sticking to the same bedtimes meant they weren't out of sync and slept fine when we got home.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
466 reviews
5. Re: Takeaways

Great point, didn't think of that.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
6. Re: Takeaways

Glad to help. Home early for some balcony vino 🍷

swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
263 reviews
7. Re: Takeaways

All the above replies are very good options and i would also offer up the suggestion that if you fancy a very good traditional Greek meal delivered then do get hold of a take-away menu for The Areston which is a very popular taverna/restaurant located just down the hill from Koutouloufari/Piskopiano.Delivery is very prompt and the prices are more than reasonable,i'm sure f you ask for a list of take-away menus from your reception they'll be more than happy to help out.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Takeaways

Hi if you go down into Hersonissos there is 'Mac Deli's' and many other takeaways where you can obtain their menu and a card as most run a delivery serve to the villages.

There is a Chinese takeaway & restaurant in Koutouloufari and a lot of the restaurants in the villages will package the meal for you to take away if you ask.

Edited: 21 February 2015, 21:56
Ashton-in-Makerfield...
Level Contributor
76 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: Takeaways

Yiannis at Fabrica will do take away in foil containers. He did this for us when I was not well, and the food travelled very well.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
10. Re: Takeaways

Hi. I do believe the Beijing and Bali do takeaways. It's a Chinese and Indonesian restaurant ( Located the other side of the road practically opposite the Astra Appts)

Last visit, I changed my usual habits and decided to try something different.......... Lovely people. The food was all freshly cooked and totally wonderful. :O) :O)

Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations