We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half Board at Asterias Village

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
466 reviews
Half Board at Asterias Village

We normally go self catering but have seen a bargain deal for half board at Asterias Village. How big is the menu to choose from at night? Is it any good? Any advice much appreciated.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,151 posts
264 reviews
1. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

Hi,

What i would say is that the village of Koutouloufari and the surrounding area is very well known for it's excellent vast choice of tavernas and restaurants so i'm not too sure that a h/b or a/i hotel option is what you would go for in that location although i'm sure many do as some of the bigger hotels look top notch from what i've seen.

But i suppose if the price is right you have the best of both worlds.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
466 reviews
2. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

Hi, We've changed our mind I think and gone for self catering. It was a great deal but we love eating out too much.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,151 posts
264 reviews
3. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

In that case i hope you still decide to stay in the area as it's a diners delight,there are plenty of great options for self catering in and around the three villages as well as down in Hersonissos or nearby Stalis.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
466 reviews
4. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

Yep, still booked Asterias Village but gone for self catering. Reading the reviews on TA the restaurants sound fantastic and we always go self catering so looking forward to it.

Lincs, England
Level Contributor
88 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

I think you've made the right choice tbh. We stayed hb at Asterias last year. The choice was 3 courses from the full menu, which could mean a different meal each night, but we still ended up eating out a fair bit. The wait for a table in the evening could easily top half and hour or more, which was annoying. Didn't have a bad meal either at Oliva, the hotel restaurant, or anywhere else in the 3 villages.

Elgin, Scotland.
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
6. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

I booked HB at the Asterias Village last week a great deal as it was only about £30 per person more than B&B. It was a no brainer. The Oliva gets some great reviews and its obviously a popular restaurant . We will however eat elsewhere on 2-3 nights for a change of scenery and no doubt hit the bars in Koutouloufari after our meal anyway.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 00:02
7. Re: Half Board at Asterias Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations