We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish pubs to watch GAA

Dingle, Ireland
1 post
Irish pubs to watch GAA

Going to Koutouloufari and want to watch the All-Ireland is there anywhere to watch it there - or would I need to go to Hersonissos?

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
78 reviews
163 helpful votes
1. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

there is 1 in Stalis beach resort

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
78 reviews
163 helpful votes
2. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

http://www.dwyers-irish-pub.com this is the one

Edited: 18 September 2011, 12:52
3. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 July 2017, 04:14
Belfast, United...
1 post
4. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

Just back from Crete and found a bar in Ag Nik to watch the Kilkenny/Galway game on Sunday. The bar was called Kri-Kri and was in Amoudi, about 15 mins walk from centre of Ag Nik towards Elounda. It wasn't advertised but we asked the barman if he could get the game and he found it on Premier Sports (RTE coverage). We watched it on a big screen and the picture/sound was excellent.

Essex
Level Contributor
535 posts
5. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

Sports Cafe in Koutouloufari itself will no doubt be showing it. They have several screens and a list outside of matches to be shown in the next few days.

6. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 02:05
Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
59 helpful votes
7. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

That is below the belt Katsoulakis E!

GBfromDeviizes has been visiting Crete for many, many years on holiday.

As a visitor, he actually tours and researches extensively the places he mentions.

It is much the same as a person who is visiting my local area in England..........The Yorkshire Dales.

.I live here but a visitor probably knows far more about the area than I do as they make sure they visit every attraction there is and research the history far more than I ever would. They have the time and have come here because they are very, very interested in being here! They try to make as much of every minute they are here where as us 'locals' are too busy working and just getting on with it.

To say that he is just using the internet is plain silly and if you read his trip reports, you would realize what a silly mistake you have made in saying this.

Edited: 31 October 2012, 21:09
Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
59 helpful votes
8. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

Sorry about the typos and bad grammar. I needed to edit twice and it wouldn't let me! :O) :O)

Edited: 31 October 2012, 21:12
West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
18 helpful votes
9. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

Hi there, to get back to the subject matter.

The Astra in Koutouloufari shows most matches and if there is one they have not put it on the board see Sue and she will try and put it on.

Although we are regular visitors and have stayed in Koutouloufars/Hersonissos/Stalis areas 11 times in last 6 years I have not seen an Irsih bar in Koutouloufari, but there are some in Piskipiano, sorry don't know the name of the bar.

In Hersonissos, the White lion usually shows most matches ask Kosta or George and they will put it on for you.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
12,741 posts
234 reviews
204 helpful votes
10. Re: Irish pubs to watch GAA

Come on Katsoulakis E - I think you are being unfair to both Albertdiver and GBfromDevizes - who both contribute their time to answering questions and contributing to this and other forums.

Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari