We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moped hire

york
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
8 helpful votes
moped hire

Hi can anyone advise me where to hire a moped - we arrive on Sunday and would like to hire one for the week - we are staying at Astra Village.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
218 reviews
203 helpful votes
1. Re: moped hire

We stopped at the Astra Village and hired a car from Orion which is turn right out of complex and short walk on the right and I think they also do bikes and looking at their website they do. Its a Dad and son setup and had no problems and reasonably price. Also plenty of other places if you continuing walking.

york
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
8 helpful votes
2. Re: moped hire

Thank you - what did you think to the Astra looks okay to me have heard more good than bad reports - and where is good to eat Barry and I are 54 and 53 and very chilled out people - like nothing better than getting on moped having a good look round a bit of sunbathing then back for a nice chilled out evening. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks once again.

Linda

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
218 reviews
203 helpful votes
3. Re: moped hire

I have placed a review on the Astra we enjoyed it, quiet, plenty of room around pool nice staff friendly had no problems. Apts were fine for 2 people clean and adequately equiped, TV was small and only had BBC world service that we could watch but didn't go to watch TV and all the bars had TV's. Do shut your doors at night.

Choice of places to eat is very good, in village itself turning left my favourite was Galini for food and experience, Grecian looking, special boards outside. There was Nikos, fisherman who catches his fish and uses his Grandmothers recipes. Opposit Pithari Taverna. I f you go right out of the Astra we ate at Mezes, Patriko and Romantico Tavernas and had good service and meals. Ample choice of restaurants and all looked good. We also ate at the Astra and food was good. I you want to go further afield old Herrosinos has some nice restaurants and on a Monday have live music in the square and also Herrosinos has some nice restaurants on the water edge.

Have a good holiday.

york
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
8 helpful votes
4. Re: moped hire

Thanks for your input - all sounds lovely - will shut our doors and use the safe. Fly out on Sunday cannot wait. Bye bye.

Linda

5. Re: moped hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2011, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari