We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cala Galdana and surrounding areas

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Hotel Cala Galdana and surrounding areas

We are due to come here on the 30th September with or 5month old . Will things be still open ? Also is there somewhere I can get baby formulae from ? Any help about bringing a baby abroad would be great as never travelled before with a baby. What can and can’t we take through customs

3 replies to this topic
Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
16,121 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Cala Galdana and surrounding areas

,I leave it to others with small children to answer most of this but hope that you are aware that your baby should have its own hold allowance ( most tour operators allow iro 10 kg) so you can take some supplies with you in their suitcase. Strollers don't count toward baggage allowance usage and you keep it right up to the departure gate.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
838 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Cala Galdana and surrounding areas

Having stayed in Cala Galdana the week it closed you should be fine at the end of September - the week of the U.K. 1/2 term in October is (usually) the resort closedown. There is a small supermarket a few hundred yards from your hotel which would stock baby formula however I would definitely take sufficient with you because that late in the season it's possible the shop could have sold out and not everything will be re-stocked as they run the shelves down.

DC

Level Contributor
2,409 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Cala Galdana and surrounding areas

If your airport has a boots you could order and pick up once you’re in departure lounge , then wouldn’t be taking up your luggage allowance .

Reply to: Hotel Cala Galdana and surrounding areas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala Galdana
Recent Conversations