We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations

Essex
Level Contributor
32 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations

we are visiting Costa Maya for a day (8am til 5pm) whilst on a cruise and wondered if anyone had any recommendations whilst we are there. We don’t snorkel!

Thank you

3 replies to this topic
maine
Level Contributor
910 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations

Hi Mrs. Hum

Recommendations for what? A beach? An outing? A meal? If you could be more specific about what you are looking to do, it might help get a response.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations

I hope it’s ok to ask a question on this post. We have never been to the stop. Please name a beach that we can get loungers with a bar and restaurant??? Sometimes they will have a main attraction at some places that a do not miss, is there anything here we must try? We don’t mind people, I just don’t like being the only person on the beach, I like people around.

Any local restaurants that are excellent??

Thanks Sara

Edited: 08 March 2018, 11:00
Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
128 posts
345 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations

Maya Chan Beach resort is an inexpensive all inclusive beach area. They pick you up at cruise port and deliver you back. A very good lunch is included along with beer and certain island drinks, soda etc. Loungers with umbrellas within 10 feet of water. Also have blow up chairs with cup holders that float around 100 feet out in the water. Nice place and again inexpensive, safe. Look up website for more info. Hope this helps

Reply to: Recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Maya
Recent Conversations