I am hoping I can get your opinions about travelling southwards from Melaka to JB.
I am thinking of travelling either by coach or self-drive between Melaka and JB as I would like to see the sights of Malaysian everyday life rather than just do the touristy things when in Malaysia.
This being the case, can I please get your suggestions and opinions on the following questions:
1. Most convenient way for a family of 3a1c to travel from Melaka to JB passing thru Muar.
2. If travel by coach from Melaka, best way to get to Tanjung Emas park? Can we walk there?
3. Any big aircon shopping centre or lovely-to-look-at buildings or streets in Muar that are within walking distance of bus terminal?
4. Any recommendations for good street food or hawker centre?
5. If driving between Melaka and Muar which road is the most comfortable for tourist driving? Is there a coastal route and a highway route?
6. Besides Muar, would you suggest any other towns I could consider stopping by to stretch legs or take photos?
Thanks very much.Edited: 05 May 2015, 06:26