We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meghalaya waterfall

Level Contributor
21 posts
Meghalaya waterfall

How to reach Lyngksiar Fall ?

I want the proper route discrption and do I need a guide for this trek ?

12 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
1. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

It is in mawkama village you have to take a fork from mawmithied there are 3 falls janailar falls and mawsawa falls must see actually we also din't knew about these places but when we went for the trip we meet a person who really knows the area well. He is ex defence person with all kind of vehicles.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18,080 posts
106 reviews
2. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

popos_007

You’ve mentioned your friend, the “ ex-defence person with all kinds of vehicles “, in lots of your posts since joining today, haven’t you?

Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
3. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

Yes but he is not my friend he is a person whom I got while tripping

Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
4. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

Its OK like I am saying coz I have seen lots are writing about lots and even providing contact no.OK since if it is out of the guidelines I won't be providing any post as such.

Edited: 26 June 2018, 19:06
Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
6,877 posts
508 reviews
5. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

Travelers have mentioned helpful contact numbers on the forums only when they were requested by others.

Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
6. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

OK so I guess mondial is a person concerned to rectify but not you I recon so why I don't know you are after everyone whom you see quating less than you please give me a understanding note.if its so and yes I stopped.but I will appeal you should also stop poking coz there is also a clause no one should interprets himself as trip advisors own member.

7. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 June 2018, 01:56

8. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 20:50

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18,080 posts
106 reviews
9. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

Durhamlass14

Someone joins TA this week, is flagrantly abusing forum posting rules, by self promotion, advertising, solicitation from the minute they joined, and is also inviting folks to contact him via PM when they’ve asked about tour prices, and then thinks he can tell other members, those who actually care about the integrity of the forums , to “ stop poking, and then to cap it all, insults a well respected DE...

Sorry, but it’s not acceptable,... it’s unfair on other members who do abide by the special forum rules which apply to the India Forums, and I won’t be insulted, or have my right to post in the forums denied by someone like that.

Kind regards

Mon

10. Re: Meghalaya waterfall

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 20:50

Reply to: Meghalaya waterfall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cherrapunjee
More Cherrapunjee Topics