We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

Oxford
2 posts
Save Topic
Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

Hi,

We want to go to Kalamata from London mid May 2014 but can't find any direct flights by any of the cheaper air lines.

Are we too early and if so does anyone know when they become available for booking please?

Many thanks, Carolyne

Brentwood, UK
Level Contributor
179 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

This year Easyjet did not start flying to KLX until July. IF they continue to fly next year they will no doubt post up their prices later this year. Whether or not they will fly in May is anybodies guess at the moment. But here's keeping my fingers crossed.

Direct flights to KLX have never been cheap or easy in the past as the tour companies normally charter most of the flights and maybe sell off the odd few spare seats.

Aegean were flying from Athens to KLX, but their service has been greatly reduced this year probably due to the completion of the new motorway.

Edited: 22 August 2013, 17:28
bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

Yes Aegean didn't start their Athens/Kalamata flights until mid June this year. They were very late publishing their schedule, May I think.

With the new motorway ,mentioned by Citori, there is a very good inter city bus service from Athens to Kalmata , €22 one way.

As regards charters ; Sunvil now have their own plane with Germania (very good reputation) flying into Kalamata. Probably better to make a phone call rather the internet.

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

Flights with EasyJet are now up for next Summer.

Perachora, Greece
Level Contributor
40 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

If you are not in a hurry and are aware of service levels check Ryanair. I use them flying via a stop over at Milan Bergamo. Flying back to Manchester in a couple of days, flights under 20 Euro each but I travel very light. I usually break it with a night in Bergamot for under 60 Euro for the 2 of us. Transfer into the city is about 20+ Euro by taxi but there is a bus service.

Perachora, Greece
Level Contributor
40 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

If you are not in a hurry and are aware of service levels check Ryanair. I use them flying via a stop over at Milan Bergamo. Flying back to Manchester in a couple of days, flights under 20 Euro each but I travel very light. I usually break it with a night in Bergamot for under 60 Euro for the 2 of us. Transfer into the city is about 20+ Euro by taxi but there is a bus service.

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

Check out the Easyjet site, they appear to be showing Gatwick to Kalamata from the last week in April , next year.

Athens, Attiki...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

there are flights with easyjet from london gatwick

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

£143 on Easyjet via the Kayak website Carolyn, today 13th Jan

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

The actual Easyjet web site shows similar prices for May, bear in mind this doesn't include hold luggage or seat selection.

London
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights London to Kalamata May 2014

Hi there

I've flown direct every year for the past few years. Thomas Cook offer flight only, then there is Easyjet and also Sunvil Travel offer flight only.

Hope that helps.

Edited: 17 January 2014, 16:47
Get answers to your questions about Kalamata
Recent Conversations