We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

Stockton-on-Tees
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

Hi. Does anybody know if there are any bank ATMs in Pernera (or Protaras), preferably bearing the Mastercard logo?

I say Mastercard specifically as I have a Halifax Clarity card that I'd like to use in Pernera and it has some rather good benefits like no transaction or exchange fees.

Here's hoping!

6 replies to this topic
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

you should be ok in Protaras to use it, ive used a few different cards over the years with no problems

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
884 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

Just come back from Pernera Beach Hotel (boo) and there is a few cash machine's with mastercard logo, one is next to Knight's bar and another on the opposite side of the road.

Enjoy, we did

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3. Re: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

You wont have any problems using your Mastercard. There are a couple of ATM's in that area that accept all major credit cards.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
4. Re: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

There is a bank of Cyprus in the main square in Pernara next to Athena clothes shop. You can use the ATM or go into the bank and get cash.

Sharon

Cornwall
Level Contributor
310 posts
130 reviews
5. Re: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

We have always used our Nationwide Flex card in the ATM's in Pernera. There are a couple fairly close to each other at the bottom of the hill just below Knights Bar.

Always get a good exchange rate but new charges brought in at the end of last year may negate that now, but I would rather take my card than cash.

Sharon

Stockton-on-Tees
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?

Thanks to everyone.

I had no problems using my Halifax Clarity card in Pernera and managed to get the commercial exchange rate of anywhere between €1.13 - €1.15 to the £.

Reply to: ATMs (Mastercard) in Pernera/Protaras?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Protaras