We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anastasia beach apartments

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Anastasia beach apartments

Hello I am due to stay in these apartments with family in April for my birthday, but I've heard mixed reports so I'm wondering what to expect? Please can you let me have any views. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Hereford, United...
1 post
1. Re: Anastasia beach apartments

Hi, we have stayed in the Anastasia Hotel. The Hotel is fine, clean, staff are very friendly, we had no complaints. We have stayed in hotels worse than this. If we had to stay there again we wouldn't worry at all. You will have a great holiday in Pernera :)

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Anastasia beach apartments

Hi, Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the Anastasia Hotel from the airport.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Anastasia beach apartments

It's supposed to be approx 45minutes but it all depends on what drop offs the coach is doing! If it goes to aiya napa first it could take a while longer x

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
89 reviews
4. Re: Anastasia beach apartments

Hi Im thinking of booking this hotel for next year, but have read the reviews that will be put in the annex, for a 1 bed apt, near the station bar!, is it as bad as some of the reviews are saying?, are the rooms really bad, or have they been re decorated & updated?, any comments would really be appricated

Reply to: Anastasia beach apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Protaras