We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intaxis

W~MIDS
Level Contributor
184 posts
104 reviews
Intaxis

Hi ,has anyone used this taxi firm for airport transfers as they seem very cheap at only 72 euro return. All replies much appreciated.

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
1. Re: Intaxis

Never used them as they're not local and so they contract their bookings out, but the price is comparable to what we pay with George Taxis.........a very reputable local Cyprus based company

http://georgecyprustaxi.com/prices.html

Edited: 14 August 2014, 04:48
London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Intaxis

I've just booked with them as had seen some other good reviews on here! We're going on 14th Sept so can let you know?

W~MIDS
Level Contributor
184 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Intaxis

Thank you for the reply's, still undecided who to book with & we fly out on the 29th aug for two weeks.

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
4. Re: Intaxis

As I say..........I'm sure they're absolutely fine, but as they're not local it depends who they use for their transfers.

George is tried and tested and offers fab service for a few quid more..............

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Intaxis

Used them in June this year for the first time,thought there might be some kind of "catch"

as they were so much cheaper than every one else.We had a delay of 3 1/2 hours going out

and arrived at Larnaca in the early hours of the morning.

Nothing to worry about though driver was waiting for us and we were soon on our way.

Cars were spotlessly clean on both journeys (Mercedes) and both drivers also very friendly.

I can only speak as I found them but I would not use anyone else now and for the price

why would anyone ?

W~MIDS
Level Contributor
184 posts
104 reviews
6. Re: Intaxis

Thank you 7cyprus think I will book with them now. Will post a report on my return.

W~MIDS
Level Contributor
184 posts
104 reviews
7. Re: Intaxis

Just to let you know we had no trouble at all with this company. The taxi/8 seater people mover was waiting for the two us on arrival & on time for departure.45 mins each way. Clean,,air con,, nice music & friendly driver. EUR 71 What a bargain will defiantly use them again

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
51 reviews
8. Re: Intaxis

So glad to hear of the good reviews! We fly out tomorrow and have booked a return transfer with intaxis (didn't really want the awful coach trip with Thomson!)

W~MIDS
Level Contributor
184 posts
104 reviews
9. Re: Intaxis

We paid through paypal & total cost was £59..That was £7 each way more than the cheapest coach transfer we could find but it was worth every penny. Bare in mind intaxis tender out to taxi firms. Ours was Luxury airport transfers. but yours may differ.. Good luck & have a great time

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
51 reviews
10. Re: Intaxis

Great service!! Would highly recommend!

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations