We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pernera Beach hotel - late room checkout

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pernera Beach hotel - late room checkout

Hi we have booked a last minute holiday to the Pernera Beach Hotel flying out on 15th June. Our flight home is in the early hours, please can anyone advise me what the late room checkout charge is? There was not an option to book this online when I booked the holiday with First Choice. Thanks

Edited: 01 June 2014, 18:01
Mentioned in this post
Pernera Beach Hotel
Pernera Beach Hotel
1,310 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
devonian england
Level Contributor
294 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pernera Beach hotel - late room checkout

We rang & booked it through first choice it was £52 but someone told my husband if you book it direct with hotel it's only 40 euros.

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pernera Beach hotel - late room checkout

Hi thanks very much for the info, we will try and book a late checkout once we arrive at the hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
379 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pernera Beach hotel - late room checkout

Sometimes you can be unlucky in being able to book a late checkout room as some hotels only let you do this the night before as it depends on the bookings that they have coming in. It happened to us at the Vangelis last year for the first time after always being able to book a late checkout there many times before. It didnt bother us too much but this year I have booked my late checkout room in advance through Thomsons just to be sure!

Mentioned in this post
Vangelis Tavern
Vangelis Tavern
403 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
4. Re: Pernera Beach hotel - late room checkout

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 09:46